Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 2012!

I have not been doing much scrapping lately. I really want to stay current in challenges at Scrapbook-bytes and post regularly. I am planning on changing that this year.

I am going to join the Art Journal Caravan Expedition 2012 found at Scrapbook Graphics hosted by Tangie Baxter.  It officially starts on Friday and the prompts are given each Friday for the rest of the year. This is a new way to scrapbook, without photos, and letting the creativity flow. I look forward to doing this challenge.

I will post some of my layouts as I get them done. I need to get started, and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your comments if you found something interesting, educational, funny, or anything else! You can reach me at anitaobom at gmail dot com.