Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hanging in there

I did survive DSD this year. It was a fun, crazy time. I hosted a few games over at Scrapbook-bytes, and I think they were pretty successful.


I'm still in a scrapping slump. I don't know why. I don't even carry my camera around like I used to to take photos, and when I do, I don't take any! It's crazy I know. As the family memory keeper, I need to document these things. I've been feeling so apathetic lately it's almost scary.

I did maybe 3 layouts last month, which is good, but I really want to do more. I don't have the mojo. There are lots of great layouts in the gallery, but nothing is really calling me to scrap anything at all. I hope it comes back soon, because I like to scrap and make layouts.

I want to get a new camera. It's a bridge, between SLR and point and shoot, combining the best of both worlds. I want more focus and more manual control in my camera, but I still want it to be able to catch photos on the fly. I decided on a sony cybershot HV100. It's a bit over $400, but it's well worth it. I've done tons of research, so I know. Now I need a little fairy to drop off my camera or the money for one. LOL!

That's my update for this week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your comments if you found something interesting, educational, funny, or anything else! You can reach me at anitaobom at gmail dot com.