Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Still Scrappin!

It's been some time since I posted. 8 months, to be exact. That's a lot of layouts to show. Really, I won't show that many, not that there's tons, but in 8 months, I did get a lot done.

I do have to make a confession. I did kind of slow waaay down with my scrapping. I went from doing 3 layouts a day to doing 5 a month!

But I did become part of the Praise Team at Scrapbookbytes, my new home! I love the challenges and the rewards there. You get a point for each layout, and five points is worth $1. Nice huh? Well, if you use all SBB products and do all the challenges, we're talking at least $10-$15! That's several kits worth, all for doing what you love!

Like I said, I have slowed down a bit on my scrapping. Partly because my camera is crap and partly because...I don't know...it's just one of those things, right? I love looking at the kits in the store, but I seldom have the photos I think would go with those kits. And I love my kids and all...but...I guess to me it gets kind of boring doing the same layout over and over...

Maybe that's why I got into Art Journaling. More on that in a future update. Here's some of the more recent layouts I have completed.

This is my 11 yr old daughter. I love the pink and the blue flowered paper. This is over at SBB for the font challenge. I used the kit All About Me; Tweens by Trixie Scraps.





Also over at SBB, this one was for a jouranling challenge. I used Danimoy's Inner Beauty kit.

So that's the update for now. I'll be back with more layouts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your comments if you found something interesting, educational, funny, or anything else! You can reach me at anitaobom at gmail dot com.