Saturday, February 5, 2011

Budget!!!

What a time to go on a forced budget. I love Valentine’s Day. I love the red, the pink, the white, the hearts. I love love. Oh yeah, and my birthday is on Feb 13th, so I may be a bit biased.

I got myself an early birthday present (with help from hubby) and now I have no $$ to spend on new and upcoming kits. It’s killing me. I don’t even want to look in the stores because then I’ll see what I’m missing out on.

It’s ok. I will make a wish list. Then, in a few weeks, watch out!! I’ll be back with a vengeance. Or not.

I did too many layouts last month, trying to do individual pages for 4 different sites. On average, I made 3 layouts a day. I was burned out before the end of the month. At least I made it more than halfway through. I’m taking a small break, but I feel ready to jump back in. I just have lots of other stuff on my plate. Like a bunch of baby knitting. Yeah, I’ll scrap about that. And my early birthday present. And….Ok, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your comments if you found something interesting, educational, funny, or anything else! You can reach me at anitaobom at gmail dot com.