Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1 of 52

I was going to do these on Sunday, but since Friday was day 7, I figured today would be better. I gathered all my photos I'd taken for P365, copied the summaries from my blog and pasted them onto the template, and I came up with this:






I got some help from eNKay Design by using the kit 365 Collection Bundle. You can get it over at Scrapbook-bytes.  You get a ton of stuff: 4 templates, frames, a few different choices in dates, and a kit called You Make Me Smile. I like these for everyday moments as well.

I went to Staples today and got a calendar/planner. They didn't have the one I wanted, which was refillable and cost around $25 for the refill. The planner was another $35. I passed and got a cheaper wire bound one, two days to a page. I figure if I decide to keep these, it's better contained than a refillable one. I'm trying to stay more organized. I have about four notebooks sitting on my desk taking up space. I bought this nifty refillable 3 subject notebook and transferred the contents of my other notebooks into the one. Now I can go to one spot instead of shuffling through them to find what I'm looking for. I like things in its own place. It makes me happy!

This past week I learned a few new things. I learned how to make "swiss cheese" paper. A paper with cut-outs that shows the paper below it. Very cool and easy. I also learned how to thread a ribbon around stuff. I've found that a pretty handy thing to know. I also learned that you can nudge your elements by first selecting it, ctl + T and then using your arrow keys to nudge it (PSE8). I've used that a lot too, especially for getting the alpha in the right spot! Sweet.

I'll be back soon with another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your comments if you found something interesting, educational, funny, or anything else! You can reach me at anitaobom at gmail dot com.